There are so many things to do in Rodrigues and like everyone, you’ll probably leave feeling like you should have stayed longer. Our team at Mourouk Ebony Hotel is here to guide you and help organise your excursions.
Simply come up to us at the reception and we will gladly show you the right direction!
see and do
Below are just a few (but important) things to do in Rodrigues island:
– Visit the incredible Francois Leguat Giant Tortoise and Cave Reserve.
– Take the stunning hike to Trou d’Argent beach.
– Go on a boat for a day excursion to ile aux Cocos and have lunch among thousands of birds.
– Visit Grand Montagne Nature Reserve and the endemic nature.
– Discover typical “Sega Tambour” music & dance.
– Visit Port Mathurin Market and its craft section.
– Swim all alone at Fumier Beach.
– Experience some snorkeling at Riviere Banane.
– Discover the local honey and beekeeping.
– Fly over canyons on a zipline.
– Organise a fishing trip with a local fisherman.
– Stop for lunch in one of the many typical restaurants and taste the amazing seafood.
– Kitesurf in one of the best spot in the world at Mourouk.
– Go diving and visit the underwater life of Rodrigues.
– Drive around the island on a photo excursion looking out for drying octopus, running goats, cows and pigs.
– Most important: meet the amazing people of Rodrigues island!
Already a kitesurfer? Great, you are looking at the perfect website.
Not yet a kitesurfer? Great, you are still looking at the perfect website.
Rodrigues and more specially Mourouk, is among the best kitesurfing spot in the world. This next holiday is the perfect opportunity to enjoy pure conditions and ride in the massive lagoon starting just in front of the hotel. If you come to learn, there are many kite school all around the hotel that will soon let you call yourself a real kitesurfer.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.